Even the best of captains and crews sometimes need a little help when they’re out on the water. Some of the most common questions we’ve heard include:
- Can we really cruise across that cut at mid-tide?
- Where’s the nearest dock to gas up?
- Isn’t there supposed to be a channel marker off this point?
While these are the kind of questions you should be able to get answered over the VHF, getting the right answers from a trusted source is the key to charting your course.
Services Included with a Sea Tow Membership
Sea Tow Captains are your local resource on AND off the water. From navigational assistance and mishap prevention tips to getting you back underway without just towing you in, our captains always go the extra mile. Unmatched benefits with membership go far beyond boat towing. With a Sea Tow membership, you’ll benefit from:
• Free Boat Towing: Unlimited boat towing in your home area with no distance or dollar limits. Members get priority over non-members.
• Unlimited Dock-To-Dock Towing on All Your Boats: 100% coverage on dock-to-dock tows from your homeport to repair facility (or trailer ramp for haul out) on all your covered vessels with Gold or Lake Card membership.
• Alternatives to Towing: Fuel delivery, jump starts, prop disentanglements (no diver), parts delivery, covered ungroundings; and that’s just on-water services. Use your local captains for everything from navigational assistance to tides and weather.
• Offshore Coverage: We always go the extra mile, especially when you are offshore. And we never limit how far offshore we will go; we leave that up to our captains and the situation.
Sea Tow Can Help
You can bet our Sea Tow Captains have explored all the flats, poked around the creeks, located trouble spots, and sampled the waterfront restaurants and attractions in their area. They’re current on weather conditions and on the fishing hot spots. Your local captains are a terrific resource when a Google search doesn’t provide a clear answer to what you’re looking for.
Unmatched Member Benefits
As the premier leader in on-water boating assistance, members receive the most comprehensive benefits available. Membership includes a full suite of on-water assistance services for every boat you own, rent, bareboat charter, lease or borrow. Learn more about our membership options today. To find the Sea Tow closest to you, use our service locator or call our Customer Care Center at 800-4-SEATOW.